One of Marshfield’s biggest community events returns to the city’s historic downtown this weekend: Hub City Days offers two days of music, food, kids’ activities and more on July 29-30 on Central Avenue. Here’s what you need to know about this fun event.
What is Hub City Days?
Hub City Days is an annual event organized by Main Street Marshfield that celebrates the community and the city’s historic downtown. The two-day event features a massive car & bike show, live entertainment, a Brew Fest, kids’ games, and much more.
When does Hub City Days take place?
This year’s Hub City Days will take place from July 29-30 in downtown Marshfield.
What can I do at Hub City Days?
Hub City Days offers two days of fun events in downtown Marshfield. Here are some of the highlights:
Friday, July 29
- 5-9pm: Open Street Shopping & Dining. Downtown streets will be closed to traffic for pedestrians to enjoy an evening of shopping and dining. Shoppers can bring their receipts to the Main Street Marshfield tent at Wenzel Family Plaza for a chance to win tickets to Hub City Brew Fest.
- 7-9pm: Hub City Concert Series featuring The People Brothers Band. Bring lawn chairs or a picnic blanket to Wenzel Family Plaza and enjoy an evening of live music. Main Street Marshfield will be selling beer, seltzer, and soft drinks.
Saturday, July 30
- 10am-3pm: Hub City Days Car Show. This massive car show spans more than 10 city blocks and will feature more than 500 classic cars and bikes, as well as a DJ, kids’ games, door prizes, and more.
- 10am-3pm: Family Zone. Bring the kids to Veterans Park for chalk art, children’s games, a bounce house, Marshfield Fire Department’s Freddy the Firetruck, and more. Live entertainment will include demonstrations from Reis Martial Arts and the Main Street Conservatory of Dance.
- Noon-3pm: Hub City Brew Fest. Sample beers from local and state breweries like the Blue Heron Brew Pub at this fun tasting at Wenzel Family Plaza. Tickets ($30) are on sale here.
- Noon-11pm: Live Entertainment & Beer Garden. Head to Wenzel Family Plaza to enjoy live music and entertainment with no cover charge. Scheduled performances include Modern Throwback (noon to 3:30pm), Joe G. (3:30 to 6pm) and Star Six Nine (7 to 11pm).
See a full schedule of events and more details here.
Where can I stay in Marshfield?
If you’re planning to stay overnight in Marshfield, check out our selection of welcoming hotels and motels.