Marshfield is a city that honors its past while embracing and planning for its future. Look around, and you’ll feel the excitement in the air, whether you’re dining at a restaurant housed in a former ice cream factory or marveling at sculptures crafted from bits of scrap metal.
Let us introduce you to Marshfield Made New.
Why ‘Marshfield Made New’?
The past is ever-present here in Marshfield. From antique stores and restaurants that make their homes in downtown’s historic buildings to long-running events like Dairyfest and the Central Wisconsin State Fair, Marshfield’s rich history is welcoming to visitors young and old.
That’s not to mention all the new things we have to offer too, like the newly expanded Floyd & Pat Hamus Cougar Exhibit and Welcome Center at Wildwood Zoo, and the now-under-construction Hampton Inn & Suites near Marshfield Medical Center.
Some come for a visit and see all the ways Marshfield is Made New. You’ll like what you find.
New website, new features
What you’ll find on the site:
- Listings for hotels & motels, stores and restaurants that can be sorted by business type and other criteria, including distance from Marshfield Medical Center
- Useful information for out-of-town visitors coming to the Marshfield Medical Center, including links to local restaurants and shops
- Itineraries to help visitors discover what to see and do, including local art attractions and things to see and do near Marshfield Medical Center
- An up-to-date events calendar featuring concerts, festivals, fairs and more
- Information on indoor recreation, parks & trails