As we welcome spring, pedal your way around the city using Marshfield Bikeshare!
The Marshfield Community Bikeshare has been reimagined with help from Wood County and many partners. Starting out as a free bike check out program at local hotels, it has expanded to four community locations featuring 20 cruiser-style bikes that can be checked out for a rate of $1/hour at four different locations throughout Marshfield – make sure to bring your helmet!
Bikeshare bikes are currently available at These 4 Locations:
• Wildwood Park & Zoo
• Everett Roehl Marshfield Public Library
• Marshfield Clinic Health System YMCA
• Marshfield Fairgrounds Park
How to use Marshfield Community Bike Share : Step By Step
- The bike share program is an app-based program. Start by downloading the Koloni App (available on Android and Apple stores). It is free to download and sign-up. Create your own user account by following the in-app instructions.
- Once you are all set up with your account, follow in-app instructions to unlock a bike. Scan the QR code on the bike itself or input the bike ID number also located on the bike. Once your bike is unlocked, enjoy your ride.
- When finished with your ride, bring the bike to one of the four Marshfield locations, and follow the instructions on how to end your ride with the app and lock your bike back up. You will get a referral code after you finish your ride, and you can share it with others to earn free rides for the future.
Why Bike Share?
📍 Adventure-friendly: increases accessible outdoor rec opportunities for visitors and residents
👍 Quick and easily available mode of transportation to explore Marshfield
💚 Good for you and green, too! Heart-healthy physical activity and environmentally friendly
🚴 Cycle pride: shows support of bicyclists
✋ Do your part: Helps enhance future bike-ability improvement planning
For more Marshfield bike trail information, go to bikemarshfield.com (by Marshfield Area Friends of the Trails)