Marshfield is a vibrant community in central Wisconsin known for world-class health care and a fresh mix of lodging, dining and shopping and attractions. There’s always something new to discover in Marshfield—plan your visit today.
Center City Fun Day:
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | Wenzel Family Plaza
Sponsored by: Prevail Bank
• Food Trucks will be vending at the Wenzel Family Plaza starting at 10:00 a.m. and throughout the day.
• Inflatable Fun For Kiddos! Starting at 10:00 a.m. Masks are required while participating in the inflatables.
• Petting Zoo provided by Kraft’s Kuddly Kritters | Noon to 4 p.m.
• FREE MILK provided by Weber’s Farm Store and the farmers of Nasonville Dairy | 1:00 p.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m.
• Cheese & Slaughter Haus – Begins at 1:00 p.m. Stop under the pergola and enjoy a sampling of Central Wisconsin’s finest cheese and sausages. Provided by Wenzel’s Farm, Hewitt’s Meats, and Nasonville Dairy.
• Main Street Conservatory of Dance | 1:15 p.m.
• Country Style Dancers demonstrations | 2:30 p.m.
• Cheese & Slaughter Haus – Stop under the pergola and enjoy a sampling of Central Wisconsin’s finest cheese, sausages, and cranberries. Provided by Wenzel’s Farm, Hewitt’s Meats, Nasonville Dairy, and Badger State Fruit.
• DJ Dan Weis of Music Energy will spin some tunes throughout the afternoon!
• Wenzel Family Plaza Splashpad Countdown | 4:00 p.m. The splashpad will be turned on! Come enjoy this fun water feature!
An event every day that begins at 2:00 pm, repeating until Sun, December 11, 2022
Note: Marshfield is open, and all visitors are welcome. Please travel safely and responsibly. Some businesses and events may have modified hours or procedures; please contact businesses or event organizers directly for specific information.
Explore Marshfield this winter
Win an overnight stay & money to spend at local businesses!