Here are the details:
1. Pick up your free 6”x6” canvas from the Chestnut Center (office hours M-Th 10-3 pm)
If you are unable to come in person, let us know how many canvases you would like, and we will mail them to you.
2. Paint your “tiny masterpiece”.
3. Return it to the Chestnut Center by September 22.
4. Your piece will be displayed as a collage in our Gallery through the month of October.
5. Artists 12 years and older with varied ability levels are welcome to participate including family and friends from other communities.
6. All the “tiny art” pieces will be available for purchase during the Gallery showing starting at the Oct. 6 Open House. Anyone is welcome at the gallery and can purchase their favorite painting. The sale of your piece will support the programs that bring the arts to our Marshfield community.
Looking for more events in central Wisconsin? See our full calendar of events for Marshfield, Wood County, and Marathon County here.