- This event has passed.
2022 Rural Summit – Collaboration for Rural Success
Tue, April 26, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on Wed, April 27, 2022 at 8:30 am
About this event
WRP’s Annual Rural Summit is an event that brings together people who care about the future of rural Wisconsin – and their community.
2022 Summit Highlight: Breakout Session Topics
- Financing Small Business Growth in Rural Wisconsin
- Healthcare Collaborations to Meet Pressing Community
- Collaboration for Shared Public Services in Rural Communities
- Rural Broadband
- Public Safety Services in Rural Communities
- Emerging Opportunities in Agriculture and Forestry
- Leveraging Natural Resources, Tourism, and Quality of Life for Economic Development in Rural Communities
- Developing and Strengthening Community Leaders
- Two Day Registration $125
- Wednesday Only Registration $100
- Tuesday Only Registration $25
Information needed when completing registration
- Email and Phone
- Company & Address
- Top 3 Breakout Sessions You would like to attend
- Tuesday Tour choice
Choosing topics and tour are planning purposes . As the Summit draws closer, final agenda and tour will be sent to all attendees, you may update choices then.
Reserve Your Room Today at Hotel Marshfield!
Wisconsin Rural Partners has a room block with a rate of $82.00.
- To reserve your room, call Hotel Marshfield at (715) 387-2700 and request the Wisconsin Rural Partner rate.
Rate available April 25 & 26
The deadline for the preferred rate is March 25, 2022.
Looking for more events in central Wisconsin? See our full calendar of events for Marshfield, Wood County, and Marathon County here.