- This event has passed.
2022 Rural Summit – Collaboration for Rural Success
Tue, April 26, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 6:30 pm
One event on Wed, April 27, 2022 at 8:30 am
About this event
WRP’s Annual Rural Summit is an event that brings together people who care about the future of rural Wisconsin – and their community.
2022 Summit Highlight: Breakout Session Topics
- Financing Small Business Growth in Rural Wisconsin
- Healthcare Collaborations to Meet Pressing Community
- Collaboration for Shared Public Services in Rural Communities
- Rural Broadband
- Public Safety Services in Rural Communities
- Emerging Opportunities in Agriculture and Forestry
- Leveraging Natural Resources, Tourism, and Quality of Life for Economic Development in Rural Communities
- Developing and Strengthening Community Leaders
- Two Day Registration $125
- Wednesday Only Registration $100
- Tuesday Only Registration $25
Information needed when completing registration
- Email and Phone
- Company & Address
- Top 3 Breakout Sessions You would like to attend
- Tuesday Tour choice
Choosing topics and tour are planning purposes . As the Summit draws closer, final agenda and tour will be sent to all attendees, you may update choices then.
Reserve Your Room Today at Hotel Marshfield!
Wisconsin Rural Partners has a room block with a rate of $82.00.
- To reserve your room, call Hotel Marshfield at (715) 387-2700 and request the Wisconsin Rural Partner rate.
Rate available April 25 & 26
The deadline for the preferred rate is March 25, 2022.