This vibrant downtown plaza is located at the corner of Second and Chestnut Streets. The multi-use plaza hosts a variety of family-friendly activities year-round, including concerts and other artistic performances on the Everett & Dolores Roehl Stage, food carts and trucks, a splash pad and more. There is bicycle parking and abundant street parking.
2022 Hub City Concert Series Schedule
Presented by Forward Bank
- June 10, 2022 – The Belle Weather
- June 17, 2022 – Motherwind
- June 24, 2022 – Bill Bronsted & the Loot
- July 1, 2022 – Happy 4th of July Weekend – NO SHOW
- July 8, 2022 – Tae
- July 15, 2022 – Fore Roger Tournament Takeover!
Sponsored by Marshfield Insurance
- July 22, 2022 – j.bell & the Lazy Susan Band
- July 29, 2022 – Hub City Days Kickoff! The People Brother’s Band
- August 5, 2022 – Huskey Trumpet
- August 12, 2022 – Amelia Ford Band
- August 19, 2022 – Old Soul Society
- August 26, 2022 – The New Mood
Outdoor Ice Skating Rink at Wenzel Family Plaza
Hours for the rink during winter are 8am to 9pm, daily. Check for updates on the ice rink on the Wenzel Family Plaza Facebook page.