This vibrant downtown plaza is located at the corner of Second and Chestnut Streets. The multi-use plaza hosts a variety of family-friendly activities year-round, including concerts and other artistic performances on the Everett & Dolores Roehl Stage, food carts and trucks, a splash pad, and more. There is bicycle parking and abundant street parking.
2023 Hub City Concert Series Schedule
Presented by Forward Bank
- June 2, 2023 NEWSKI Dairy Fest
- June 9, 2023 Good Morning Bedlam
- June 16, 2023 Genevieve Heyward
- June 23, 2023 Sam Ness
- June 30, 2023 Argonaut & Wasp
- July 7, 2023 The Jerry Schmitt Band
- July 14, 2023 Fox Royale
- July 21, 2023 Marielle Kraft
- July 28, 2023 Adam Greuel & the Space Burritos Hub City Days
Outdoor Ice Skating Rink at Wenzel Family Plaza
Hours for the rink during winter are 8am to 9pm, daily. Check for updates on the ice rink on the Wenzel Family Plaza Facebook page.