The global pandemic has posed unprecedented challenges to our community and beyond.
Updated October 27, 2020
The global pandemic has posed unprecedented challenges to our community and beyond. We are following local and state guidelines to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our community, residents and visitors. We’ll keep updating this page with the latest information and links.
Can I visit Marshfield? Are businesses open?
Marshfield’s lodging properties, restaurants and stores are open to customers but may have restrictions in place. Please check with individual businesses you’re planning to visit to see if they’re open and what measures they have in place. See our lodging properties here, our restaurants here and our stores here.
Are events still happening in Marshfield?
Many events have been postponed, canceled or are being shifted to a virtual event. We’ve been keeping our events calendar updated—see it here or check with the event organizer.
How many Covid-19 cases are there in Marshfield?
Marshfield is located in Wood and Marathon Counties. The state of Wisconsin tracks and publishes COVID-19 case numbers daily. See the information here.
- See Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers’ Executive Orders here.
- See Wisconsin Department of Health Services COVID-19 information here.
- Find City of Marshfield COVID-19 information here.
- Visit the Wood County Public Health Department website here.
- Visit the Marathon County Health Department here.
- Find information for Marathon County businesses
- See Marshfield Clinic COVID-19 updates here.
Business and health care organizations from across Wisconsin have put together a message encouraging residents and visitors to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 by social distancing, wearing a mask and washing their hands.