We’re ready to make sure your meeting is a big success. Here’s how we’ll help.
The Marshfield Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB) is your meeting and event planning partner. We can save you time and money by assisting you with the facilities that can best accommodate your meeting.
The Marshfield CVB is a not-for-profit organization with a mission statement to provide small-town friendliness and a sense of community along with an active city scene to groups of all sizes and types. Our main priority is to make your meeting the best it can be.
Our free services
- Assisting planners in all areas of meeting preparation and providing planners with detailed reference material
- Acting as a liaison between the planner and community officials
- To develop spouse programs and pre- and post-convention tours
- Providing information-filled Marshfield visitor guides, brochures and maps
- Marketing to attendees via promotional materials to encourage attendance
- 10 hotels and motels
- Easy access to Highways 10, 29 and 13
- A local airport serviced by American Eagle, Midwest Express, Northwest Air links, United Express
- Free comprehensive meeting and convention support services from Marshfield Convention & Visitors Bureau
Contact us today and discover why people choose Marshfield as their destination for meetings and events.