Thank you for entering!
Thank you for entering the Visit Marshfield Made New Sweepstakes! We’ll be selecting a winner later this winter, so keep an eye on your email to see if you’ve won.
Here’s some helpful information for you to plan your Marshfield getaway:
- Discover homemade deliciousness at Marshfield’s restaurants
- Learn about fun local attractions like Wildwood Park & Zoo, Jurustic Park and more
- Find great places to shop in Marshfield
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. THERE IS NO FEE TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. WINNER WILL BE SELECTED IN A RANDOM DRAWING FROM AMONG ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED IN A MANNER INCONSISTENT WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS:The “Visit Marshfield Made New Sweepstakes” (the “Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbiawho are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and wherever restricted in a manner inconsistent with these Official Rules. Employees, contractors, directors and officers, and vendors of Visit Marshfield (“Sponsor”), its affiliated entities, advertising and fulfillment agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members of each (spouse, domestic partner, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, grandchild, and “step” of each) and those living in the same households of such people are not eligible to participate.
- ENTERING THE PROMOTION: The entry period (the “Entry Period”) will run from 12:00:00p.m. on February 16, 2022, to 12:00:00p.m. on March 29, 2022, with prize drawings held before March 31, 2022.
Enter online at www.visitmarshfield.com, click on the Promotion link and complete the online registration form.
Entrants are limited to one entry per IP address.
Entrants entering the Promotion may be asked to answer several optional questions, however, whether these questions are answered will not impact eligibility for entry in the Promotion. For additional copies of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) to: “Visit Marshfield Made New Sweepstakes” Rules Request, 700 S. Central Ave., Marshfield, WI, 54449 (the “Promotion Address”). Requests must be received by April 1, 2022.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any computer, software, online, Internet or technological malfunctions or for lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, inaccurate, undelivered, delayed, mutilated, postage-due or misdirected mail, correspondence, requests, claims or other errors or problems in connection with or relating to the Promotion. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as contemplated in the Official Rules, including if due to computer virus, bugs, tampering or technical failures which compromise the administration or integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to terminate or modify the Promotion. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor and any Promotion judge(s) designated by Sponsor reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry procedure or the Promotion or violates these Official Rules. Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for this Promotion.
- PRIZES:After applicable verification and subject to compliance with these Official Rules, the following prize package will be awarded to one winner.
Prize package includes:
- A two-night stay at Holiday Inn Marshfield (Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $400
- $50 gift certificate to The Rivers (ARV: $40)
- $50 gift certificate to Buck-A-Neer Supper Club (ARV: $50)
Total ARV of all prizes = $490
One prize per person maximum in this Promotion. No transfer or substitution of prizes permitted except where required by law. If a prize becomes unavailable, Sponsor may award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Taxes on a prize and expenses related to acceptance, delivery and use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the applicable Prize Winner.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: One grand prize winner will be selected as stated in Section 2, above. Sponsor or its designee will attempt to notify tentative winners via email or phone or mail within a week of the applicable drawing. A notified person, at his or her sole discretion, may disclaim a prize by not claiming such prize or by not completing and returning to Sponsor, the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within three (3) days of attempted notification, and in such case an alternate tentative prize winner will be selected. This process will be repeated until such time as a tentative prize winner completes and returns to Sponsor the Sponsor’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release within three (3) days of attempted notification. At such time, subject to verification by the Sponsor, a tentative prize winner will be deemed a prize winner. Except where prohibited by law, each prize winner further grants to the Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to use such prize winner’s name, photograph, voice, likeness and city of residence for purposes of advertising or promoting and publicizing the efforts and activities of the Sponsor and the Promotion, in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter invented, without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration. Each prize winner further agrees that Sponsor may release his or her name to persons requesting the names of the winners of the Promotion. Non-compliance or the return of any prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
Except if winner is a resident of TN, or where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use his/her name, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes, in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any information in connection with participating in the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction which may affect the operation of the Promotion, including but not limited to any of the following occurrences: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail transmissions; in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestions on the Internet; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of Prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on site. Sponsor and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user’s or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, the entrant agrees to resolve any dispute individually, without resort to any class action. By accepting a prize in the Promotion, winners agree that the Sponsor and Promotion Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of any prize.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE PROMOTION PARTIES AND FACEBOOK FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE PROMOTION PARTIES’ LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR, THE PROMOTION PARTIES OR FACEBOOK BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS’ FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
- WINNERS LIST: For names of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Visit Marshfield Winter Made New Sweepstakes Winners List, c/o Visit Marshfield, 700 S. Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449, by March 31, 2022.
© Visit Marshfield. All Rights Reserved.
Visit Marshfield Privacy Statement
Visit Marshfield • 700 S. Central Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name. We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail; aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit; and gather information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and is shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes. It is not sold to any third party.
If you do not want information from Visit Marshfield via e-mail, mail or any other source, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at [email protected]. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by emailing us at [email protected]. We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at [email protected].
Visit Marshfield Privacy Statement for E-mail Subscriptions
Your Provision of Personal Information is Voluntary:
At our web site, www.visitmarshfield.com, and via Visit Marshfield online advertising at other Web sites, we may ask you for information such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth and/or your e-mail address. Your agreement to and provision of such personal information is completely voluntary.
When you do provide us with personal information, unless you are advised otherwise, we may use that information to improve our services or programs or to contact you. If you do not want information collected from our Web sites, please do not agree to the collection of information nor submit any information to us. If you have already submitted personal information and would like us to remove it from our records, please follow the procedures listed in this Policy.
Some Non-Personal Information Is Collected Automatically:
We may automatically collect certain non-personal information when you connect to one of our web sites. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser used, the type of computer operating system used, the connection speed used and the domain name from the Web site from which you linked to our site or advertisement.
We may collect anonymous usage statistics using Google Analytics and Google’s Demographics and Interests Reporting Display Advertiser Features which help us better understand who our users are. You can opt out of these services using your ad settings on browsers, mobile apps and devices, or by visiting this page to opt out.
How to Request Removal from Communication Listing:
If you have submitted personal information and opted in to receive communications from us but would now like to be excluded from these communications, it’s easy to unsubscribe. Please note that removing you from our communications may take up to five business days, so you may receive additional messages for a short period.
We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our site. Further questions? E-mail us at [email protected].