Get inspired by an online tour of Marshfield
Many of us have fond memories of road trips with our families. Mom and Dad usually chose the destination for us, but no matter where your folks brought you or what you had hoped to do or see, one thing could make or break the success of your trip (and keep everyone smiling, even when sharing the backseat of the car with your siblings): preparation.
Packing is unavoidable, but what is just as vital as your long checklist of must-brings is preparing to spend your trip time the way you want.
Visit Marshfield is here for you to guide you in the right direction to ensure that you create memories with friends and families for years to come. Enjoy a nostalgic meal that tastes just like home-cooked (or drinking an old-fashioned, while you’re at it) or experience a new hotspot in Marshfield that you never expected to find.
There’s no better time to daydream up and then plan a weekend getaway while you’re hunkered down at home. Take a virtual tour of Marshfield, where you can:
- Browse a variety of places to stay – hotels & motels
- Search for new (or new-to-you) treasures at local shops and antique stores
- Find an attractive attraction to marvel at, like family-friendly Wildwood Park & Zoo or larger-than-life Jurustic Park
- Tantalize your taste buds with a preview of Marshfield’s restaurants
- Crowd-source some advice on your stops from the Best of Marshfield survey awards
- Plan a family outing to one (or more) of Marshfield’s biggest festivals
Not sure which season you’ll be seeing us in? No problem – check out our seasonal weekend getaways for inspiration.
And remember, whatever you see and do, share it with us: #marshfieldmadenew.
Marshfield stars on latest episode of ‘Around the Corner’
For some more inspiration, check out the newest episode of “Around the Corner with John McGivern,” a PBS Wisconsin series that spotlights Wisconsin’s unique towns and neighborhoods. In Marshfield, McGivern visited some of our top businesses and attractions and learned what makes our community special.
Needless to say, he was impressed: “After spending a week in the city at the center of it all, Marshfield brings great memories of bears, butterflies, cupcakes, work shoes, furniture, renovated buildings, cheese, metal monsters and really friendly people who love their city.”